Summa sidvisningar

fredag 11 september 2009

Thursday, new day and a job waiting

I get so tired of all the drama queens that have to constantly dwell on everything in detail.
Please let it be.
Wake me not in the middle of the night when I sleep just to dwell on a bunch of crap!



Really nice weather today and about 20 degrees, really lovely!
They called this morning from ikea for delivery confirmation and I get my new furniture on Tuesday next week!




Erik and I could not agree to the cats and end up even though I am allergic so I can take care of them..




They are not a toy and I think we should take our responsibilities and they are my babies.. so I get a little mad at him when he does not seem to care about their best..

Are not they soo cute?
My little babies:)















4 kommentarer:

  1. Världens sötaste bäbisar! Smultron o katten=P hihi

    kul med ikea,innebär det att jag är uppbokad den tisdagen till att skruva möbler hos dig?:P

    SvaraRadera
  2. någon kände sig visst träffad här....

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jag älskar IKEA=) Hur mycket man än svär när man sitter o skruvar o donar=P haha *love love love*

    SvaraRadera